Day: Saturdays only
Timing: 07:00 to 09:30pm
Duration: 15 hours
Starting from: Saturday, 30 October 2021
Last date of registration: Monday, 25 October 2021
Actual Fee: 18,000/- | After Early bird discount: 12,000/-
How to Pay: Online Payment
Bank: Habib Bank Limited (26 street, Badar Commercial, DHA Karachi)
Account No: 0011557900292501 | PK02HABB0011557900292501
HR dashboard is a business intelligence tool that allows Human Resource teams to keep track, analyze performance and create reports on HR KPIs. Modern, interactive dashboards are a platform that makes it easy to combine data from all systems and to explore this data deeply using the dashboard. In this way, HR teams can quickly find insights that will improve recruiting, optimize workplace management and enhance employee performance.
Advantage of HR Analytics Dashboard:
- Designed to provide ease, enabling HR managers to monitor workforce metrics.
- An accurate representation of the company’s finances in terms of CTC.
- Compensation and Department-specific Costs can be further derived on multiple levels.
- Monitoring employee strength and attrition, as well as new hires at a high level across the organization.
- Provides the ability to drill down to both Divisional and Departmental levels.
- Understanding employee distribution by location, years of experience, and experience band.
- Monitoring attrition trends and patterns across.
- Pull data from multiple data sources into one place by integrating applications for recruitment, payroll, and more.
- Get insights into hiring performance.
- Identify rising stars and low performers within the organization.
Track the value and quality of training programs to evaluate your investment.
- Get an understanding of annual turnover.